I have been practicing various types of meditation for about 30 years and in-depth inquiry for more than 10. Having experienced a spiritual awakening in 2010 (under the guidance of a respected Zen teacher), I went through various stages of adjustment, such as immense bliss, confusion, “the plateau”, etc. and have a first-hand experience of many challenges that awakening brings.
Nowadays, I have found my own way of functioning in the world, following its currents with deep contentment and satisfaction. I also enjoy helping others on a similar path and happy to give private consultations to people earnestly seeking awakening or going through various after-awakening stages.
What I can help you with:
- starting or developing your meditation/inquiry practice
- choosing the most appropriate meditation method
- developing a clear understanding of why meditation is necessary
- understanding inquiry questions and how they work
- understanding the true meaning of surrender
- clearing up the confusion
- learning to function in “the normal” world after awakening and relate to people living in the state of delusion
I charge 50US$ per hour (25$ for half-hour), happy to give discounts to people from developing countries, but don’t do free consultations anymore (just to make people value my time). I am usually available morning and evening (Sydney, Australia time). If you wish to schedule an online (Skype or Viber) meeting with me, send me an email (email@example.com) with a brief description of where you are in terms of your meditation/inquiry practice and what would you like to talk about, as well the most suitable time. If I feel that I can help you, I will send you a confirmation, Skype/Viber address, and PayPal details. You will need to pay before the meeting.